The HeartSine Samaritan PAD Trainer integrates realistic rescue scenarios for AED training and adheres to the AHA/ERC 2015 protocol of one shock followed by two minutes of CPR. A metronome and flashing prompt at 110 beats per minute help to establish correct rate for chest compressions.
The following are selectable training scenarios. The training instructor can manually select and play the CPR Rate Advisor verbal and visual prompts at any time while CPR is being performed.
· SHOCK ADVISED (SA) Shock Advised condition,followed by CPR
· NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) No Shock Advisedcondition, followed by CPR
· CHECK PADS followed by SA condition and CPR
· ANALYZING MODE followed by SA & CPR, SA& CPR, and NSA & CPR
· SHOCK ADVISED Shock Advised condition, followedby CPR (compressions and breaths)
· NO SHOCK ADVISED No Shock Advised condition,followed by CPR (compressions and breaths)